Diwali week is about to begin and just like every other year, everyone around seems so excited about celebrating Diwali with a great sense of joy and happiness. Now with increasing awareness among the people about hazardous effects of burning crackers during Diwali, there is more inclination and interest in ways of celebrating an Eco- friendly Diwali.
Diwali is a festival of lights and it adds a ray of hope to the lives of people and gives them an opportunity to celebrate togetherness with friends and family.
However, proper care must be taken while celebrating Diwali even with Diyas and Candles to avoid any mishappenings. Here are some tips for Do’s and Dont’s during celebrating Diwali:
- Don’t wear loose or synthetic clothes on Diwali and prefer wearing cotton clothes as there will be Diyas and candles all around, therefore, be safe!
- Make sure you don’t burn crackers as it produces smoke and causes air and noise pollution, also it can cause respiratory problems.
- If there are still people around who are burning crackers, wear a mask and cotton plugs to protect your ears and nose.
- Share handmade sweets and cookies with your beloved friends and family to keep them healthy and lead a prosperous life.
- Spend quality time with your people and enjoy together.
- Keep a bucket of water or fire extinguisher handy as a preventive measure.
- Take care of the animals around and make sure they don’t touch the lighted Diyas.
- Tie up your hairs properly before you start enlightening the Diyas at home.
- Make sure you have worn proper footwear so as to protect your feet.
- Use eco-friendly colors while making Rangoli.
- Clean up the area after the Diwali party celebration.
Keeping these points in mind, you can definitely make this Diwali the most memorable and happening event of your life.
Wishing you and your family, a very happy and prosperous Diwali on behalf of the entire team of Royal Pepper Banquets!